Dark World Academy
Join Darkworld Academy for the best Support..... We try to communicate with Kaiba corporation for all of your Questions...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark World Academy
Join Darkworld Academy for the best Support..... We try to communicate with Kaiba corporation for all of your Questions...
Dark World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuri Bakura

2 posters

Go down

Yuri Bakura Empty Yuri Bakura

Post  yuri bakura Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Yuri, a legendary duelists that don't mind to join any academy and he could join 10 academy at the same time. My favourite deck is Blue-Eyes + Dark Magician. By using Cyber-Stein i can summon Blue-eyes ultimate dragon or Dark Paladin very easy but seem now is ban from duel, i use future fusion to combine it. To make more easy to summon blue-eyes and dark magician, i use my secret weapon ( I DUN MIND PEOPLE COPY ME A LITTLE BUT DUN COPY ALL) ANCIENT rule which let me s.summon any 5star+ normal monster.And my deck got a lot of combo, Dark Magician can use Dark Magic Atack to destory all enemy spell cards while Blue-EyesWD can destory all monster card (EVEN FACE-DOWN) by using (FORGET AD). TO make sure opponent unable to use any magic and trap card , i will summon DARK PALADIN TO STOP opponent from using magic card and (FORGET AD) to negate opponent trap card. Is that nice combo? there is no way my opponent can counter my magic and trap card anymore and when i use this combo successful, there is no way he can win. In real life i have this deck, CYBER-STEIN ORIGINAL. But now is ban, so sad.
yuri bakura
yuri bakura

Back to top Go down

Yuri Bakura Empty Re: Yuri Bakura

Post  spider00999 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome to the Slifer dorm
hehe Smile
spider00999
spider00999

Back to top Go down